Sunday, October 06, 2013

Empty Nest Syndrome

Haiya...am feeling it now that I'm left with Bibik for the next ten days.I have many book projects and had been working on them (one of them) today and nunggu CERDAS cos' Allam is in the hospital for the next couple of weeks.Yesterday nasib the lecturer was smart enough not to cancel the class when the classroom was locked.Allam sms-ed on Fri to tell me to replace him tom and after tom.I was reading quickly and thought Tom tu kawan dia who would replace him and after Tom, ada org lain. Haha..I am so spoilt...ingat ada org nak clean my mess all the time. I pun sakan la with my family...tengok orang kawin...hantar my mom kat airport...rupa2nya tom tu tomorrow...I were to find his replacement for Saturday and Sunday (after tom).Aii..byklah cantik kasi I message mcm tu.Short notice pulak.Dr. Haris said tak pyh dtg on Sunday..he'd take care of his own class and would inform Dr. Nor Harun.

Lucky I went juga pagi ni after pasar.Mcm2 takda.The students were good (from the industry semuanya...senior positions).This prog needs proper caringlah.So much potential.Besok Haris and Alizi and I will meet up to see how we can menggerudi to make it better and friendlier.

I miss Nik.He's in Ho Chi Minh City with other top notch orgs...kononnya leadership training but I hope he'd help do some silk and linen shopping for me. :))

I guess I should finish up reading this autobiography by a woman writer.Will update on this soon.

No comments: