Monday, January 13, 2014

More pics of Jan 12

I decided to invite my neighbours for a high tea.Promised Jai who had just turned 50 to celebrate sekali with other Jan babies but tak sempat nak arrange so I just invited her and Shef and Saba and her families and friends (who are also my friends of Matric days in Subang Jaya).

Then got an sms from Raouf inviting me to their dinner at Nelayan.I asked if he was sure it's not Dr Riza's plan B.He said not.

Nik kindly drove me to Tasik Titiwangsa...only to find out restaurant Nelayan tu dah tutup.Cheh! I tak tau they had relocated to Gombak.So off we went.Nasib En Nik kita tidak komplen mlm itu.:D

True enough...the kids beli kek and sang me a bday song.Aiyooo...saya malulah! But so sweet.So sad..some of them are done with their studies.I wish them well.


No comments: