Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Manchester-Sheffield

We slept over at Pymgate Lodge in Manchester after returning frm Nice.Nice place where they could serve  halal meals (we found out too late frm our chatty housekeeper,Anna who's Polish who also said Z and I comell.Haha..itu kena record).

Then we took a train to Sheffield by noon.Ramainya org Msia dtg for the one week's convo but masing2 tak mau menegor.Sheffield is not even London! I sengaja bagi salam and chatted with one or two who I bumped into while shopping at Meadowhall.How I miss this huge shopping mall! The summer collection cantik gila.

We ate at an Ethiopian restaurant.Habesha tea dia sedap gila:cinnamon campur cloves campur cardamon.Rasa segar bila minum.We thought candu ke (before I googled up Habesha tea).The meal's superb.

Day two Sheffield

While Z went for her facial,we went for Thai massage.Thai lady tu massage mcm sapu bedak kat muka.I said press harder..dia ckp dia dah hilang power cos' I was customer no. 6.Haha,bertuah punya Thai!

Nik malas bwk suit so bila kita tengok org lain punya daddies siap berkot tie and saputangan di dada,we started to panic.Berpusing2 pi shopped for a suit.

Gambar convo nanti mcm gambar raya: a bowl of mixed salads.Z pun sama.Bkn dia kisah nak melaram on her important day.I pun sama.No time nak memikir baju apa masa doing the last min packing.

1 comment:

ubuntu_linux said...

hahaha, kelakar la post prof yang ni :)