Thursday, September 24, 2015

Eidul Adha 2015

 I am always more excited in celebrating Eidul Adha.Rasa mcm puasa Ramadan is for us but doing korban is definitely for Allah..in its totality (sebenarnya everything we do is kerana Allah).Rasa je mcm tu.I'd get teary every time lagu Haji by Raihan is played this time of the year esp. that labbaikallah hummalabaikk bit.Fuiyoo..feeling habis woh.

Our lembu garang mcm tuan2 dan puan2 dia juga but once he's ditumbangkan..he went very quiet.Mcm redho gitu.It went well alhamdulillah.I menang cabutan no. bertuah (ada pulak lucky draw at the korban event) and we had lunch..lembu pertama yg dikorbankan.I like this communal spirit.

Ijat told us his mum would be accompanying the Minister to UK next week.She just got back frm a course at Harvard.Murahnya rezeki Ummi.But dia pun rajin nolong orang.Just like her dad.Alfatihah utk Long Sudin.Semoga pahala yang berterusan sampai kepadanya.

Solat di masjid Raub reminded me of days with my Mom.Biasa she would ride with us to the mosque sbb yg lain2 tu lambat bersiap.Ternampak2 she praying at the saf she normally would be.Semoga Allah berikan pahala yang berterusan kpdnya.

I'm staying back but Z and her Dad will balik today.Dia org tak cuti besok.I'm going to bersukaria with my siblings.

Selamat hariraya eidul adha.Semoga amalan korban kita diterima Allah.




No comments: