Sunday, September 20, 2015

Online life

We had an explosive discussion over IOK with my IIUM WA group.But what I like about this group is that, lepas kita jerit2, we make up easily.Puncanya Dr. Maszlee tersilap type "dia" jadi "doa". It was about a scholar I much respected.So I naik hangin..haha (mcm biasa).We were discussing IOK..beza Islamicisation and Islamisation.Dr. Amani wanted to know wht IOK was all about since she had just joined IIUM.I tolong explained and mentioned several prominent scholars.The debate started frm there between Dr Maszlee and I.And his typo mistake brought us to a new dimension..bad dimension..haha.Prof Fauzan kat Makkah pun menyampuk cos' melibatkan tokoh2 tersohor dan ilmuan..but we found out about the typo..so kita continued seterusnya..satu perbincangan yang sgt menarik.Dr. Maszlee agreed to give a full lecture on perbedaan pendapat of these scholars termasuk Maududi.Berbaloi juga engaging in such a debate/discussion.

Z  got the short term internship with Dr. Muhd Abdul Khalid of Colour of Inequality.Syukurlah.Her work with Shell will only start early next year..punyalah lama menganggur so alhamdulillah,Dr Khalid sudi to accept her and I hope Z will use the opportunity to learn as much from him.

My ex maid gila talak..dok call me a few times today.Tak kuasa I nak layan..we treated her well, she boleh nak pergi balik suka hati dia.It's just not that.She likes to put too much salt in her masakan.Cakap 10x pun degil.And minyak...haiyo...macam air in her cooking.

No comments: