Friday, March 18, 2016

Farewell Sheena

Bibik tried to tell me of the bad accident but I was too occupied with work.Tak perasan she meant yg accident tu anak my jiran, Sheena.Kecik2 sama2 sambut bday with Z altho Z is years older.

She died today.I found out at around 2 pm.
Went to visit when the parents came bck frm the hospital.Shashi (who kindly cooked me dhal dish when I had Indian guests for dinner some time ago - she came to my house and cooked!) said soon I too will follow her.We hugged for a long time.I said don't talk like that..you still have Muniandy to care for and he, you.Please look after each other, don't give up on life.We are all going to die.Talk is free.Yang memikul lagi teruk remuk perasaannya. We will never say the right thing in situations like this.I read somewhere grieving people just want to be heard.Do not deny that right.Perhaps I should have just said I understand it is painful when Shashi said she would go next.

Muniandy ni baik so people came round the clock sampai the whole neighbourhood takda tempat nak park.The canopy looked like a wedding's which 19 years old Sheena tak sempat and we tak sempat tengok dia kawin. Such a beautiful child. And such is life.

I had promised to meet my PPRT new friends to discuss Earth Hour besok so I went.Enna and Mia were there.Nice ladies.Then the kids slowly came in.Older ones takda.Yg dtg 12 years -15. Maybe it's better to train them young so we discussed what we wanted to do.

Watch this space as I document Earth Hour 2016 with my new young friends.

No comments: