Friday, March 25, 2016

The heat of disappointment

I have many reasons to be grouchy about in this el nino heat.Gawd, so panas. My research team and I found solace in the hills of Templer Rainforest. We finished up our module the days we were in the jungle, surrounded by monkeys and the mystery of a rainforest.We loved the place (I found it and it's so famous with tourists from Europe, Australia, China, Spore.Just over a year old).Mr Saw and wife are the most patient couple I'd met.I complained psl kita semua terpijak kaca halus in my room pun Mr Saw did wht I requested..tht Yuni their maid mop the floor, vacuum it and lap lagi dgn kain basah (this bit si Yuni tak kuasa nak buat.I hasut Mr Saw..my maid does that..baru bersih.Evil tak? The plc is very clean but Yuni ni ngaku tak sempat mop..just vac.Someone broke a glass before we moved in).

We drove to a nearby waterfall to do earthing.Monkey bergayut on my bag. Mula2 I rasa my bag tiba2  jadi berat. I didn't even turn to look takut terkejut so I campak my bag and screamed sekuat hati I.A monkey came to ransack my paperbag..my ph tercampak dia rampas.Tht was too much so I halau guna my towel.Lucky the beast went.I cepat2 ambik my harta karun.Phew..traumatised! The water was really good for a hot day.We went back with renewed energy and worked non-stop.

We would come again with our family (maybe not to the waterfall)





































No comments: