Monday, March 14, 2016

Friends visiting

We went to have breakfast at the new Raju's with Shanta and Peter on Saturday.The new place is a lot spacious, airy and clean.Parking is easy too. We loved it! The curries...so authentic and it's amazing they didn't spill once on the banana leaves. Between 4 of us, we had 6 coconut juice, lime juice, kopi and teh tarek. Roti canai 6. Shanta said she had not had roti canai for ages. She had not been back in KL for 8 years.Peter 13 years (I think).Shanta visited my plc 8 years ago and was telling Peter about my small garden (both are ardent gardeners.I love their garden in Staines) so we took them over to see the 'new' garden.I restructured it and it's better looking than that 8 years ago.Kata Peter, you've got your sanctuary here. My Little Bali. I showed them my sun flowers rentung after being sprayed by pepper and cili water (my natural pesticides kononnya) cos' I was trying to deter the garden snails from eating my sunflower leaves (sedap gamaknya..hari2 habis kena kunyah!).Peter said bagi je racun.I said I didn't want to destroy the eco-system.He said get copper wire and tie around the pots.I went to the hardware.Cina tu looked up puzzled..He showed me electric wire and said kasi potong and take the copper out. Tak kerja aku jadi mat pik!

We rushed to TS's daughter's wedding held at Sri Perdana (di luarnya) but I went in the house to see once again where Najib, Nazir, Nazim, Johari and Nizam grew up.Second visit but this time I ambik gambar. Very simple home for the 70s.Tun Razak refused to build a swimming pool cos' it would encroach on duit rakyat, he said.Al fatihah.

Sunday..my friends of 27 years dropped by.Zah lives in Tganu and loves me so much.Haha.I pun love her..a great friend.Her daughter has just found a job near the Curve so I helped her look for an apt.Found a studio for RM1.4k a month but Zah told me she solat hajat for kemudahan...as they were coming down from viewing a place, they bumped into a studio owner who comes on and off je and was looking for someone to look after her studio and she had wanted penyewa yg solat dan baik.Ma syaAllah, Zah's daughter had only to pay RM300 per month for wht is RM1,400 a month.Begitulah bila Allah dah redho dengan kita.When Zah called me to help find, I told Nik..ohh..she'll be OK..org baik2 mcm tu Allah permudahkan. Betul pun.Alhamdulillah.

Zah ni very loving..as they were leaving, she said I love you.Haha.I ni mana biasa nak berlap you lap you begitu.But I responded back I love you too. Semoga persahabatan ini terus dirahmati Allah.Her sister and I satu research team. And now Z and Zah's daughter will be friends.Same age.










No comments: