Thursday, May 05, 2016

Israk Mikraj

Selamat menyambutnya.The family had a busy weekend.I slept over at the hospital for a night on Wedn night, tunggu Mek.But everyone said I was hopeless...sebaik ada nyawa je they said.Haha.Mmg betul..I kalau dah sleepy, buat sendiri le apa2. I cannot write too much about Mek here.Takut org yg menyihir dia dok follow to find out hidup lagi or mati dah ke pompuan ni.I only have this to say: yg menghidupkan dan yg mematikan, yg memberi penyakit dan yg menyembuhkan hanya Allah Taala.Semoga Allah memberi kita semua perlindungan dan kasihsayang belas kasihan.

Kiah sent me back.Jimat duit Uber I.Such a dear friend she is to Mek.In fact there are many who came all the way frm Sban, JB.When we could not accompany her, her friend would be there.I told Sal, I don't think I would hv any friend this kind should I fall sick like this.Begitu kasihsayang Allah pada Mek.Masjid UIA, our surau, friends in Makkah/Madinah all prayed for her.Mek actually lives on these doas.Subhanallah.

It's Mikraj today.Semoga  ada peningkatan iman in all of us.We cleaned the river during the day.






No comments: