Monday, May 16, 2016

Sufis in Bukhara

We went to visit more mausoleums..Nashabandi ke hapa..pembawa sufi movement yg unggul itu.Then visited the first ruler who brought Islam to Bukhara.Will get the notes later.

We flew to Tashkent frm Bukhara.Russian plane.Seram.Dia bawak laju mcm takda brake basikal.Some air turbulence.But alhamdulillah selamat after some drama at the airport (Sheila and Marliah were not listed!).

Sampai Tashkent almost midnight..hotel screwed up..gave our rooms to another group.No room till 5 am.Gila ke hapa? There were two rooms je.Sheila took one and Marliah took another.Sheila kesian kat I sakit lutut (too much walking and panjat tangga) she ajak I slept in her room.The rest went to another 5 star hotel after Sallehuddin our guide called his hit man and his director pun turun.Kecoh! I heard at the other hotel pun they were told there were no rooms.But s/how Sallehuddin got them in and they had to check out by 8 am the following day back to the first stupid hotel.Mohan dah warned me..selalu kat sini..janji lain dapat lain.I was just too tired to think more but everyone in the group was so kind to me sbb my knees mmg tak larat dah.The guys would carry my suitcase bila ada tangga (no lift..no escalator in most places).Parveen and hubby siap bagi I anti-inflammation gel.So sweet.Parveen masa org Uzbek ckp she's pretty siap ckp dato moyang dia berasal dari Uzbek via Babur..keturunan raja india ke hapa.I told Sheila and Marliah the story.Kami semua kata cutenya cerita dia! :))





No comments: