Friday, May 27, 2016

MC

Often even if I have a temperature and larat berjalan, I would still go to work. Last couple of days, the cough I picked up the last few days in Uzbekistan got worse and I was groggy and yet I dressed up to go to work after visiting the doc.But Allah tu Maha Kuasa, doc gave me two days mc for conjunctivitis...memang I had to stay at home! And all I did was sleep and rest.But malamnya the cough got worse.And I lost all sense of time and day. Rupa2nya it's almost the weekend already!

I missed Nusrat's defense and the seminar on Faruqi. Nusrat said her thesis proposal was well accepted. The Dean himself would now co-supervise cos' Dr. Aimilia said it involved comparative literature and hence, someone from comparative religion would be more apt.I told Nusrat it was really her rezeki to get Prof Zein to co-supervise.

So used to moving around, I cooked Uzbek pilaf. Terlebih air so the rice lembik sikit but everyone said very nice.The second time would be perfect IA. Senang je membuatnya. Asalnya from Kabul.My tok nenek moyang moyet on my dad's side punya makanan. Patutlah saya suka mcm itik ke air. :D

Aminah came to do acupuncture on me...the cough got better and I could sleep better. Syukurlah Aminah still does home service.

Marilah kita berdoa sihat tubuh badan dan panjang umur untuk membuat ibadah Ramadan kali ni.Selamat menyambut bulan yang penuh baraqah.Our surau dah diperbesarkan.I told Nik to inform surau comm to keep the garden.Itu sebahagian dari senibina Islam.Jgn dok jadi kering kontang gitu.Tempat tinggal, tempat ibadah mesti sentiasa green dan segar.

No comments: