Sunday, July 22, 2018

Jetlag

No joke aging.I used to adapt easily to jetlags. Now dah dekat  seminggu, I still have problem sleeping when I should. Apparently sleeping prob ni berleluasa di kalangan our friends living a stressful life (im not referring to my academic friends).

Anyway, I had a busy schedule tak sampai 24 hours I got home late Tuesday night.But I survived. Then semalam we had wedding invitation and makan durian/manggis dll in Nilai.Nak pengsan trying to stay awake (but bila time tidur mlm tak mau pulak dia tidur.Hadoi)

Nadra's bday today. She said she broke up with her bf. Amboi, baru 7 tahun! We all were surprised by her. Dapat no. 1! Apparently she has a big heart..would give her money to needy friends (because of their "puberty" when she meant poverty. Haha)

Another full day besok. We visited Dr Selva's family in Rawang today. His wife was telling us how the nurse cucuk antibiotics without checking his pressure.Anak dia suspect he died of cardiac arrest sebab low pressure and responding to the antibiotic. Kesiannya. He was on the verge of doing a liver transplant and keadaan dia tidak lah teruk sgt.

We will definitely miss him.

No comments: