Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Treatment Day

The only thing I look forward to daily/weekly in this long break is my treatment appointment be it with my chiropractor or my homeopath or today, my acupuncturist (baru jumpa and female.Cina kat rumah Z ni jantan.Bilik dia kat tingkat atas and he works alone.The last time, Nik was around to accompany me.Takut aih nak pi sorang2.)

Today was my 4th and last appointment with George. My legs are getting stronger but maybe he's right..it's my walking shoes (although those are meant for walking..they don't really support me, kata George).Today was busy.Lepas G, I balik kejap, put everything in the washing machine (baju2 balik dari Vienna over the weekend, melambak), bought my brunch and ate a little then got on Tram no. 9.Z gave me the wrong stop so hampir 30 minit I menapak but I loved the suburb.Very Bangsar like.On the way back, I lunched at restaurant Indonesia nama Anak. Sini senang makan.Restoran Indonesia melambak. If I migrate, I think it's going to be Holland.Orang2 dia pun baik (what a contrast to Vienna..kasar.And so many beggars in Vienna).

The only thing I loved about Vienna was the museum.Well, OK, the cafes too. Two days tak cukup.Lucky we had done Salzburg some years ago.Much more beautiful than Vienna of cos'.We went to meet up with Nik who came for his one week course. Initially I was supposed to stay longer.Nasib tak cos' Vienna is so boring. Mano's brother is the Msian Ambassador in Vienna.Baik juga dia nak call (mesti kena paksa dgn kakak dia..haha) but my stay is too short to meet up. I pun sibuk nak ke sana sini, mengukur museum. :) If you happen to be in Vienna, jangan pergi illusion museum dia.Mahal tak bertempat.Sekali pusing je dah habis for 12 euro.I think Langkawi punya lagi byk ilusinya.Cafes to spoil you rotten Central Cafe and Demel and there's another one I tak reti nak eja. Gila sedapnya.

Then we took a bus to Laxenburg tempat Nik punya course.mmg nasib baik la I changed my plan not to stay longer.Tempat jin bertendang although we loved the 13th century park yang byk castles tu.But that is about all.Holland lagi happening.But had I stayed longer, I would have gone to Hallstatt and lepak lama2 kat situ.Next time lah in sha Allah.

https://youtu.be/vjENnBWOSfc

No comments: