Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Farewell potluck








Two of the Block A people are leaving this week so we threw a potluck party for them (initially it was for Christina but the Spanish guy is also leaving so he joined in as well) Each cooked something.I did nasi lemak/sambal ikan bilis, Manu vegetable beriani,the guys did Italian pizza, Hong did cabbage and bacon (nampak sedap) and Cynthia (Brazil) and Christina did desserts.Katarina pandai beli air and arak (tak payah masak apa2)

It's hi and goodbye for those who are leaving (we never spoke before this)but those who still have some weeks left (we are all short term visitors in the A block)will have f/ship from now on.At least we know where they are from and what research they do.
Aku tak kisah..aku dah nak balik.Tak sabar.:)

Kim said the pre-paid card she bought me has a fair amount of money left.I must use up! (I thought I ran out of credit)I'm useless when it comes to using pre-paid ph cards.

No comments: