Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy birthday Zafirah!

Dear Adik,

May 11, 1992 was a very special day for Ibu and Papa.We waited 5 years for your arrival and finally one Subuh one Monday,you came as expected: bouncy and beautiful.Putih melepak more than your mom (ha ha) and I got scared cos' you looked so much like me (tapi lama2 rupa macam Papa but in many ways you are still like me that it gets scarier each day...the things we like, the kinda jokes we make, etc)

I'd like to wish you all the best and semoga Allah terus melindungi dan merahmati hidup Adik sehingga ke anak cucu cuit muit.Whatever.

We love you so much but we don't want to pressure you too much in your studies (ha ha).Ikhtiar and doa.Whatever that happens after that, kita terima dan bersyukur.Tak payah la tidur sampai 2-3 pagi, studying.Yang penting cukup tidur and banyak minum air and senam.

Hadiah when you get here.Kad bday tu dah boleh buka now. :))

Happy birthday, buntat!

4 comments:

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

awww....tat's very sweet of you ;)
thank u mum for all u've done to me...
i am wat i am because of u n papa..
if in my 15 years of my life, any1 ever compliment me on anything (eg: read the story on the email i sent u), tat compliment shud b directed to u n papa cause u guys did a great job in bringing me up...

i havent open my card yet (the one u send to me 3 months ago ;)) bt i'll open it 2morrow morning...

luv,
zaf

Faridah said...

so we are going to rub each other's back now? Ha ha.No..take full credit for being a good daughter too.I'm sorry I have to leave you and Papa over a pretty long period (I took the shortest possible)but I am grateful both of you understood.One day, you too will be in this place.By then I hope you will not go through any sense of guilt cos' your mom did it too.Aunty Lina is on this path too.While we feel sorry for little Nabil, we know he will grow up intelligent, independent and much loved.He will join your club. :))

czainal said...

K. Faridah,

thanks for the interim report, you always first... yang hantaq... tapi sayang x ada hadiah untuk yang hantaq cepat....hehehehe... ari tu pegi sana ada request warm clothing allowance tak? kalau x ada let me know, so that, i can prepare letter to msd(tapi dengan syarat within 3 years x pernah mintak yea) banyak jugak RM1500...

Faridah said...

Hi Ms Zainal, betul ke? Wahhh...mana ada mintak apa2 allowance...boleh!Boleh! Nanti balik kita isi borang sama2 OK? Tapi duit I punya. Haha.

I think the form tu I sorang je yang ikut perintah (I'm the type yang orang mintak, bagi je.The sooner the better.Nanti menimbun papers nak handle.Bukan efficient tapi akibat malas!)