Sunday, May 20, 2007

Guess who







I have a big family (on my side).One of the little ones on MY side yang kita selalu usik is Ijat.His dad is from Tganu.Ijat takes after him a lot, I think.Kalau besar jadi doktor macam dad and mom, bagus juga.

Ijat lives in his own world (very independent) but we like to kacau him and enter his world.Kadang2 dia layan.Kadang2 bolayan.I remember we took him out on the LRT.Dia duduk senyap2 macam Rodin, tangan di dagu.I tried talking to him.He did not respond.He looked so serious, like thinking of something very hard.I got worried so I asked the older brother what's wrong with Ijat, kot2 kejap lagi nak menangis nak mak dia (mana nak cari dalam LRT tu) ...he's gone suddenly very2 unresponsive (kalau tak, bukan main hyper!)

Aiman said, "Berak la tu!"

By the time his mom picked us up at the Bangsar LRT Station (kita nak shopping kat Megamall sebenarnya.His mom works in KL)mak dia checked diapers..Ya Rabbiii, memang betul!

Rodin la konon!