Sunday, May 13, 2007

Missing Nabil




My girl and I would talk about Nabil in our daily phone conversation.Today, Z told me how 3 years old Nabil now aspires to be a superhero: from Superman to Spiderman to 007 (we'd tease Keluang man tak mau ke Nabil? Or Cicak man?)But one day his mom and him went shopping at the Curve and there was a promo of a super vacuum cleaner.Guess what? Our little superhero hid behind his mom crying, "Ma, vacuum cleaner, Ma!" He's afraid of (of all things!) vacuum cleaners!! Ha ha.

This is the same little boy who I took to an aquarium and showed him big fish (Z, when she was that age, would smile and point excitedly and say fish!fish! beautiful! beautiful!) but Nabil went excitedly and said, "kukus!kukus! yum! yum!". I just could not believe it!This child was barely 3 then!But thought it was so funny.Just the other day I spotted a deer outside my Kahin office and I thought: yum! yum! daging rusa ni sedap dimasak lemak cili api.Nabil's influence.

On Zafirah's bday, Nabil sang "Happy bday to elephant..." His mom tried to cover up by saying oh he's confused with his Disney Channel bday parties...I wonder...

Just the other day he saw Nik on TV.He cried cos' he wanted to go inside the TV (his mom said dah lama dia nak masuk TV tu!!) so when he saw his Uncle Dee on TV, he had wondered why he could not be there as well.

Every time Nik and Z visit him now (our usual routine on weekend is that we take him out for a couple of hours, spoil him rotten with ice creams and all the fattening foods..he'd return so comot to his mom/dad) he'd go, "Aunty Nor?" -- without fail since I left. Nabil has a good PR. :))

I just love young kids that age.Simply adorable.But only for 2 hours. :))

Z, send me his pic.Let's blog that little imp.

No comments: