Sunday, August 17, 2008

University of Liverpool Alumni: The Malaysian Chapter

According to the 'Ambassador' of Uni of Liverpool, Dr. Yan-Goh Ng, they tried 4 times trying to set up this chapter.Apa ke kalut sangat tu?! Apparently suami Noorkumalasari is an alumnus and was supposed to be the first Prez.Malangnya tidak menjadi.

Anyway, some of us met up at his office today and if you are reading this and are an alumnus (or know others who are) please email Dr. Ng your particulars. We are building our alumni database in order to plan future get togethers/activities for all.Dr. Ng can be reached at yangoh at pc.jaring.my

We want to set up an official comm by Dec. this year.Shucks! This reminds me that I have to compile another list of names for Yong! (for Waikato Alumni) Adoi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Faridah,

I have graduated with a MBA (Marketing) degree from UoL in June 2008. I am currently running the International East & South East Asian Online Masters Students and Graduates Alumni Society and organise the Summer and Winter graduation celebration events for some overseas graduates travelling to the UK to attend the ceremony with their family members and friends.

Please let me know if you have any events in Malaysia and I will circulate the news to the UoL Malaysian graduates from my end.

I have built two websites, one for public viewing and the other for mentoring students and blogging. I believe in international networking to benefit all.

www.ulesea-mastersonline.net

Best regards,

Eileen Wong (ESEA-UoL President)

Faridah said...

Thanks Eileen.This is definitely useful.Will email you soon on this.Cheers