Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No title

I can't think of any.My life is not focused.I'm doing too many things at one go. :)

1. letters get mixed up.Someone screamed.
2. letters got lost.I screamed.
3. Nik's relatives and parents & siblings came to dinner.Nice time playing masak-masak.I like this role.I like putting flowers in the vases (and trying to figure out what flowers match the cushions, the curtains, the sofas, the carpets, the paintings), switching on the garden lights, the fountain, the candles. But if I do this 24/7, I might go gila. Tried uli tepong for 2 hours. :))
4. It's been a busy week.Besok we meet at Mid Valley to sort out stuffs to do with ICC.Kids are planning to celebrate World Environment Day on June 5 for a week.We are going to plant roses (maybe trees) on campus (among others). Dev and IP dah setuju nak tolong.Syoknya! I hope it's the spot by the lake (gradually we'll ask them if they could install a barbecue stand there.Senang nak picnic.I also wonder if we can do boating there)
5.Weekends kerja. Shapx is having his wedding reception on Sunday.Will have to rush from KL Sentral to Nelayan (I hope my flight tak delay).I hope sempat.

Sometimes my life reads like a book without a title. Pulak tu certain pages are missing.Hahaha.

This is one of those moments. :)

No comments: