Saturday, June 06, 2009

liverpudlian lunch

We had our first grand dinner comm meeting today.Azhar chaired it.I hosted lunch at my place.Ordered nasi bryani from Shahril macam biasa.Senang.I don't know why he got confused with my title.Dulu panggil Hajjah.Then Dr.Now Datin.Lantak kau je lah! This new guy I met at UPM panggil I Puan Sri lagi.Hahaha. Ada gaya kaa? :))

We got invited to Agong's tea party tapi ada Liverpool meeting pulak so Nik kata tak payah pergi. The last time we went, they never honoured the special seats/car stickers we had.Park kat luar juga.Jauh nak jalan.Zaman Sultan Selangor (lama) jadi Agong, syok sikit.Dapat close up and dapat bersalam2 tanpa queue panjang.

Our Liverpudlian lunch was fun.The group more or less umur dekat2 sama: 30s to 50s.We have to work hard to make it happen in Jan next year.My job is to find Dato Aishah (with Tenaga now, they say).Apa ke susah sgt kerjanya? But Delesh's lagi susah.He has to take care of entertainment, dinner theme etc but he seems to love the role.Joseph kata dia nak perform (dulu dia ada band sendiri.Delesh said cousin dia boleh ajar kita semua menari macam STOMP. Kena practise la for some weeks.Hai, macam tak cukup kerja! But sounds like loads of fun tapi imagine me doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu15Ou-jKM0

No comments: