Tuesday, June 16, 2009

snowballing effect

I had an unexpected visitor today. A postgrad from Iran (based at IIUM Gombak). He came to show me his friend's project in Iran (saving the turtles) and how this friend was recently voted one of top scientists in the world (can't remember his ranking). Macam biasa, I kalau orang tak kenal datang, mesti ingat dia datang nak kutip derma or jual insurance or jual credit card (evil, evil mind!) but this hamba Allah cuma nak share and said he got to know about our office via the 'save the turtle' campaign we did with WWF last week (we were collecting 1000 signatures). He asked us to sign him up for our next event.How sweet! What a snowballing effect! Adam and friends must be so proud of themselves that they had managed to create an impact on their society. A lady visitor who saw their notice on campus rang Adam up and asked if they'd visit her school and talk to her students.Woohooo!
Berkat jiwa yang ikhlas (the kids terjun sungai and kutip sampah sarap dalam Sungai Pusu).Nora said the river flowed better after that.Hahaha. Iya ke Nora? :))
I am so so proud of them.Friday ni kita ada closing ceremony and they will show all those funny pics taken the whole of last week.I hope it won't be too embarrassing for me (I'm so good at being candid! then look like hantu)

No comments: