Sunday, June 28, 2009

Remembering Gaza

Kak Oni and Dr Saodah doing the coins

Even top lawyer wasn't spared from counting ringgits!
(Aini holding Vietnamese Dong)

All in all close to RM8K (this sitting, we made slightly over RM3K)

aku kaya...
(imagining dinar emas)
* Kak Oni kata the Jews love coin donors cos' they believe
money given by the poor has more value.

While we stayed glued watching news on MJ (shedding tears in between) all weekend, I had time to help count money collected for Gaza with IMAN members (will be passed on to COMPLETE). Byk sgt masalah this week.I am still limping (who knows if it's all those walkings at FRIM!) but bought ankle support today.Rimas juga but it helps.Saw Rita (my other chiropractor) on Friday and will see her twice a week to work on my bones.Some comfort.The moment I know I can jump and land nicely (esp on my left foot), I know I'm OK. :))

No comments: