Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Korban and sifat syukur

Actually we should have longer break over Raya Korban..this is the real raya ibadah (3 hari buat ibadah korban?). I'm disgusted that the government is not thinking over this...in the past yes..we thought Raya Haji is just for orang naik Haji.But if we are truly progressive, we'd learn by now that Raya Haji is raya yang kita perlu tunjuk tanda kita bersyukur sebab kalau tidak, ada je anak kita yang akan kena sacrificed tiap raya...but no! Allah is merciful...Dia benarkan korban anak diganti dgn binatang ternakan.

Indeed this is a raya of gratitude.Let's show it! Lebihkan sedekah.

My mom is hospitalised again.Very2 cemas cos' she was bleeding non-stop on her fistula (not done well).We thought it was time...but alhamdullilah after today's blood transfusion, she seems stable.We'd spend our raya at the hospital tomorrow.I bought satay so that she and my sister can eat for breakfast tomorrow morning (we'd be going a bit later after solat raya so it's good we gave the satay tadi malam).My sister sleeps over tonite at the hospital.I gave her Z's sleeping bag.Kesian but I tak boleh nak sleep atas cold floor.Penat after 3 days running around.I also have a bad backache..was thinking of seeing Eric tapi lain pulak jadinya (pi Shah Alam with Sabariah cari ustazah for my mom)

It's malam raya. I wish everyone a blessed one. For those who can afford it, make it a habit to ber-korban every raya haji.The joy is different from raya puasa.

** nota kaki: pagi raya masa semayang Raya, Nik and I tertinggal songkoklah, kain semayanglah..so we turned back to collect our prayer stuffs (terok punya nyanyuk!).Just in time for the prayer.The Imam said if people who could afford to offer their korban but didn't do, they had no right to celebrate Raya korban (from a hadith) Yikes! Nasib kita buat!

No comments: