Thursday, November 11, 2010

Obama in Jakarta

even with this face, he looks hensem



Oh man...we are all in love with the US President!
We didn't get to meet him (Melani did cos' he went to speak at her uni in Jakarta and Melani had to rush back from Solo for the occassion.I must ask her if she got to shake hands with Obama)

I heard part of his speech on Indonesian TV (at the airport lounge in Solo). Oh man...this guy does not pretend OK? Can one fake real joy returning to a childhood path? His radiance and happiness is real and that makes him more adorable.Hahaha.I want an Obama teddy bear! Hee hee.OKlah..and a Michelle female equivalent to place her side by side with Obama. What a loving couple.

Obama said this, "Saya balik kampong nih!" How the crowd cheered! He spoke in rural dialect! That makes him even more adorable.

Why do stupid Americans reject him as a leader? They cannot fault him for sins done by Bushes.I hope he will bounce back and will win another term.

My paper was well-received, alhamdulillah.Many interesting and apt questions.I enjoyed them all.We agreed to collaborate on bigger projects.Harriett (the other keynote speaker) was happy I raised the importance of liberal education again.She said I'd nominate you as the world's Emperor.Hahah.Dia memang funny.

I met many real nice people at the conference.Munir from India is another unforgettable character.He didn't sleep all night cos' of his Merapi anxiety.I said Munir, you are going to die out of fear not Merapi! Anyway, I hope they will all get their flights home, safe.

2 comments:

Faridah said...

I withdraw what I wrote of Obama here..(this after attack on Libya).Dia cuma budak hitam yang terlalu mahu kekalkan his kuasa.

Faridah said...

Budak hitam ini juga menyokong Gaza dibelasah oleh Israel.Budak hitam jersey no. 10 ini juga menghantar drones di afghanistan, buat kacau sana sini sambil senyum buat muka baik.Bush kelihatan seperti budak scout yg baik bila dibandingkan serigala berbaju kambing biri2 ini.