Friday, November 26, 2010

Pakistan trip: part 2

me and a pakistani artist at the Lok Virsa Culture Village, Islamabad


I survived the cold last night.They fixed me a big heater in my room..you know how hospitable our Pak brothers and sisters are.When Dr Maria Jaschock (Oxford Uni..she's sharing the same apt as me) said she didn't have a wardrobe to hang her clothes, they brought a wardrobe in! (tengah malam).

Tapi pagi tadi I could not figure out the hot water system so mandi sejuk nak mampus...
My paper went early in the morning (sharing the session with Maria and Prof Anis, now a Rector of a new private uni in Islamabad). Lepas tu TV Pakistan interviewed me.Wah..tak tau la I provocative ke tak on issues on terrorism/extremism and women in parliament/cabinet.

Bestlah kat sini.The Malaysians I met on my flight pun sgt2 interesting (Zain, a CEO of an agri-biz was very articulate) Budak2 UMNO Sabah tu pun baik tolong carried my bags and took care of me sepanjang journey.I think Tuhan tolong temukan mereka! So grateful!

No comments: