Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

where I hope to indulge in my creative writing


to re-energise


to re-charge


to just laze around


to learn how to paint





It's the Gregory calendar.Happy new year anyway.Coming up will be the Chinese New Year. We had ours some while ago (Islamic New Year).

It's just another day for me (I get to sleep in and today, no need to go to pasar.Yippeee). For a country which is over-worked, we sometimes lose track of time. I haven't had a decent holiday for so long.

Let's define what holiday is. :)

At least for me.You can submit yor definition/s in the comment space.

1.a quiet time where you don't think about getting up early to be in the traffic jam to go to work.
2. you can go back to sleep after subuh prayer and can get up at any time you wish..with breakfast served at anytime you want.
3. you don't quarrel with your spouse or daughter about wanting to go here and there.Every one kinda tag along with where and what you want to go and do.Peeweet! :)
4. no phone, no ipad, no internet. Haha, dream on!
5...is where you can swim safe
6.be on a cruise and think of nothing
7.a good book to read

I'll get there, folks.When I do, I'll blog about it, OK?

Have a happy new year!

4 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
ya, cuti yang selalu saya nantikan!

Faridah said...

Mawar:Kasihan kita, kan? :)

Anonymous Devil said...

holiday for me.. hmm..

just staying put at home playing computer games?

and cooking?

and.. i don't know. haha.

Faridah said...

Xlanx:this computer games thingy would have robbed you guys of so much pleasure of the little2 things in life but if the game relaxes you, why not.haha.jgn addicted dah lah.:))