Monday, May 07, 2012

The best writing is...

...when you dare to write it as it is.

I find myself censoring a lot these days.It is not something new.I'm sure it grew on me.It gets worse as I lose touch with writing.So in the end, words appear stiff and so boring.The usual laughter is no longer there.

Who do you blame? Work?

There are so many things I want to write about.The guy who said "asalkan kak kiah putih sikit dari akaknya, it'd be fine." (of an aging man wanting to take another wife.Wife pertamanya "tanned" sikit.Sensitive, right? But this is one of kisah masyarakat..the 'di celah2 kehidupan' type.It'd be sad not to document it).

Then there's a story about a 6o something lady who takes a certain supplement and finds that her sex life is better than when she was 20 something.Ahaks.The West would love this kinda story.:)

If you have anything interesting to share with me, please beep.I may after all brave myself and write a thriller (as was suggested by Francis!)

No comments: