Thursday, May 10, 2012

Your Drama Queen

I have more than a friend who think I'm your classic drama queen.Haha.

It's a super busy period now that we are finishing a semester.Tensi, OK? So much inspired by Chan's poetry about stars falling from the sky to river bed and her picking up the stars turned glasses and cutting her finger while picking up one, I created my own drama yesterday.Hey, I can still write!

Tiba-tiba another voice interrupted,"Why don't you just take a knife and cut me to pieces?" Wakakaka.

Hancai my script writing exercise!
The real one with FINAS will start in June.Outsiders RM500, IIUM students lesser.Pls beep me to enquire.

Drama Queen also puts up a protest over the cancellation of Irshad Manji's talk at IIUM.The dialogue would have been so fruitful (if everyone can stay civil and intellectual).

But I guess no one's ready for that, yet? Even Manji?

No comments: