Thursday, May 09, 2013

Back at work

I did a presentation for the Kull today (Noraini had to ring me up to remind).Susahnya staff-less macam ni (there's only my intern at the office this morning).

So I had to sell myself at the presentation: our achievements since the inception of APC/CERDAS, our industrial ties, our social impact, money made, our fame (tak malu pun).Alhamdulillah Datuk Zuhdi is a reasonable Dean.He agreed to push for a permanent staff and I asked that my Coordinators are retained (whoever takes over CERDAS will need support).

Matin (my Canadian-Muslim friend who won first place in the IWFF script writing competition) gave me some ole-ole from Malacca (I think from Malacca).Their short film is currently being shot, I think. Zaki (of Jejak Rasul) wants to use CERDAS office for one of the scenes (nak tak pelakon tambahan? haha).

Sometimes rasa banyak sangat benda nak buat that you do not know where to begin!

No comments: