Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Almost done

Went to send docos to one of the clients semalam.A good thing I brought Sue, my Thai intern.She's so good to work with.I also have M from Jeddah.Sue said Saudi government kasi anak buah dia RM6k sebulan as their scholarship.M ni ada motor besar he bought for RM70k kata Sue.But M pun boleh harap.They help me a lot when Zul ain't around.

Sue and I stopped at KLCC to buy a gift for Widad who just got married.I'll see Kak Ani later this week or early next week to pass on the gift.

Prof Zein dropped by and we had a good laugh over visa probs we seem to have.Singapore scrutinises Sudanese passports walhal Zein has been travelling to Spore over the last 10 years to teach  there.Terrorists do not come from the Sudan.They are the most educated and gentle Muslims one can get.I suruh M pi ambik ptg ni dgn motor besar dia.Hopefully siap.Zein has to fly to Kota Singa on Friday or Sat morning.

The book is almost done. Gayah and I worked late last night with Tharkundas on the phone.He's good with words! No wonder he makes a good lawyer.Very humble too.Lega now one book project is out of the way.Two to go.Possibly 3 if the translation meeting I'm having with the gang next week decides that we are coming out with a book.Haiyo.I hope not.

Have a good week ahead you.

No comments: