Friday, May 17, 2013

Wangi kasturi

G and I drove to Shah Alam to meet with lawyer Tharkundas and we dined with Tan Sri Ani Arope.T brought chicken and mutton bryani from his son's famous restaurant.I loved the salad (raita...just add yoghurt to chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, coriander leaves).We discussed the article which might have legal implications.T will edit bits of wht ain't right.

Then G wanted to pick up Aishah's pet at DU.We started telling each other ghost stories...kalu malam je, this will be my fav...cerita hantu.Lepas tu I naik takut cos' after dropping G off at her home, I kena drive sorang2.Mcm2 in my mind...hantu rambut Afro kat belakang my seat..(Manan is spotting this hairdo on his fb profile), makcik nenek kebayan...etc etc.

G was telling me about her bro in law who died after solat subuh semasa bermesra-mesra with the wife..he hugged her after solat, told her he loved her and just went dlm her dakapan.Wow.Semasa mandi jenazah, bau harum kasturi that everyone started talking.Aruah masa hidup tak byk ckp.

I baru ckp dgn Dr. Riza 2-3 hari lepas psl her story jenazah seharum kasturi...semua jenis tak cakap byk.We had vowed not to talk so much. :))

I am done filtering IYSFC entries...ngam2 50 entries from 12 institutions.Alhamdulillah.When we first started, we were so afraid that there would not be enough entries.I thought if we got 10 pun dah syukur.We need only 3 winners.A few entries made me cry...so touching...stories of school bullies, victims of child abuse, cerita budak cacat..tak kurang cerita bdk lelaki akil baligh...haha..I thought that was so funny...story about a boy coming of age.


Today I gaduh with my laundry man.My sheepskin shrunk.I told him they had tertukar my fluffy rug with someone else's so ugly and dirty.Even the two gals manning the shop said they remember mine was nicer.I told the guy, Sabtu nanti sambung gaduh. I was too busy to exert myself over some silly looking rug (his, not mine)

No comments: