Monday, May 20, 2013

Least expected


If you follow Radio Ikim, between 8.10 am and 8.20 am, they would play the doa dhuha about rezeki dipohon keluar kiri kanan, atas bawah etc.I love listening to it (I think by UNIC) sbb syahdu sgt.

Today, that rezeki from arah tak disangka came.I had a big quarrel with my mom...dah 2 hari dingin.I think it's my hormonal imbalance thingy...this peri menopausal thingy is turning me into a monster when rubbed the wrong way.Then I get tired being angry with so many things.

So I doa that I do not become anak durhaka and that Allah would not uji me with what I could not handle.I hope Allah would understand my monster came out cos' of my hormones...

So I worked mcm biasa.Then the phone rang.Someone said my short story (first published in Mingguan Malaysia in 2004) was chosen to be one of the texts for Form 4 Sastera and would be used in Msian schools.I was like what? Biar betul! "Perspektif" read in 2013 is still relevant.Mcm future writing la pulak! But I said alhamdulillah..it cheered me up.

As a show of gratitude, I bought my mom laksa Johor and daging dendeng.We made up (Bibik had pujuk her and my sister and niece rang her up...it doesn't take much for my mom to be happy.I think she got depressed cos' no one else showed her love.I was her only hope and I was mean.Kesian, kan?)

One day, I'm going to write about this mother-daughter relationship in a novel.

4 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
TAHNIAH!

Faridah said...

Mawar: Karya Mawar pun pernah jadi teks kan? Byk ke royalti nya?

Mawar said...

Kak F,
seingat saya, tidak banyak!

Faridah said...

Mawar: Mmg dah disahkan tak byk...sbb teks kita satu antara beribu. :)) Tak apalah.Kita menulis bkn utk kaya harta.