Sunday, December 01, 2013

A promising Sunday

Looks like I was the only rep from IIUM to be at Rosli's wedding reception (his son's).Isham tak sihat, he said.Aslam got guests.Maszlee senyap je.It was pleasant.We dropped by my relative's place since it's in the neighbourhood ( I think our grannies or great grannies  were siblings.I lost track but Abg Abbas and Kak Tun would make the effort to attend any wedding or funeral in the family...often without fail). Abg Abbas dah tak sihat...kena stroke and is on wheel chair now.Not too long ago, heboh org kg kata he's no more.When we went to 'round2' depan rumah dia (not far from where we live), rumahnya gelap.I lost their phone number so no way of finding out.

Today we found out yes, there was a scare.He was in and out hospitals, etc etc. He's better now..dah boleh berborak pasal politics and said he thought I look fairer.Haha ( mmg betul sbb tengah period...pucat!).

After that, we went to visit a friend.The surprise will be revealed next year.InsyaAllah.Am so looking fwd to this.Hint: it has to do with the five senses.

No comments: