Friday, December 06, 2013

IIUM relief team

After a quick lunch discussion, my good friend and I managed to assist a relief team to send stuffs to Kuantan.This is the beauty of social media...aid in the form of cash, food items, items for women and babies came pouring.

I shopped some at Giant and guess what? Giant employees not only helped with the packings but sent the trolleys and angkat those heavy boxes into my car.It felt good shopping this way. :)

I visited Pak Ngah at Selayang Hospital.Funny how it felt like family again.I saw the glint in Shahrul's eyes as his mom and dad discussed harta pusaka infront of him and his mom said nak tukar nama to both him and Sham.Haha.

Pak Ngah has good memory of my time in NZ...I must have written quite a lot to him.He remembered the accident in which Epah was driving.I went whaaaat? Byk benda I have forgotten.Terror betul Pak Ngah ni.

Lina gave birth to a fat baby (4 kilos).Nama dia Nasser Idris.Haha...nasib tak Idris Jala.So semua N now: Nabil,Nayli,Nadra and Nasser.Nik said nama mcm zaman P.Ramlee.I know he likes Irfan.

I like Desmond Tutu. ;)

No comments: