Monday, December 16, 2013

Xmas is early this year

wonderful waterfall sound this makes

Well, we re-do the garden.It now has the five senses: sound, touch, smell, taste and see.It's supposed to be ready today.We had to cancel the jacuzzi in the backyard.Didn't like the price:harga sebuah kereta kecil.Haha...not that stupid,huh? Nanti under-use.Better put it indoor.

My girl siblings and nieces semua thought we all membazir with the new garden but really, honestly...it's like having a resort at your doorstep, Bali without flying.And food is free.;) The other Rawa girls said we would not spend so much on a garden.We'd rather buy gold.I said, but I don't like gold.My gal also doesn't.Ummi said I'd rather buy a small car for my son.I said but we already have cars and Z does not drive..yet.I love nature but do not like going into the jungle (after the FRIM jungle trekking experience where I came back limping and surgeons wanted to do two surgeries on my spine.Dengan izin Allah, tak payah cos' I went for physio and other stuffs).No..no regrets...living in KL/PJ and going through jam stress is not a joke.You return to a lovely garden where you can also write and do your reading.Tanahnya tak luas but luas enough for a beautiful small garden.

I am grateful for this nikmat.Not jet setting but the feel of a resort in the comfort of your own home.

Xmas ke early birthday gift? ;)

No comments: