Saturday, December 28, 2013

On friendships again

I told ya, bila dah tua, mesti cari kawan lama punya.

Jai tiba2 rang ajak brunch.I tengah pening tunggang langgang for lack of sleep...for two days dok sibuk writing forewords and speeches for Tan Sris and Dato Seris in between marking essays and exam scripts.Pening woh last min work mcm ni.Dahlah no time to cuti.

Then Zarah from Bangkok text-ed.She's in town. Hair dryer dia from the last visit tertinggal.I harap she has time to collect it from my place.She's at the seminar The Sunnah, the Better.Cute title ya?

Gonna go out with my best friend (Nik) and meet Arif in a bit.Arif ni doktor homopati.Haha.I sound so old, kan? Nasib kau la labu.

Part 2

Wedding time again.Both weddings were of Nik's friends' kids.Pretty interesting.Yang siang punya saw Razak Baginda and family.Then read the kecoh made of Razak's daughter's question at a forum: how would the minority take care of the majority ( in case minority memerintah la gamaknya) Alaa...soalan bdk pun nak melenting depa ni.

The wedding's cuisine was nice.

Yang malam at PWTC...so touching to see old friends going all out menolong their friend buat kenduri kawin (MCKK boys). The groom's dad's best friend nyanyi saying the groom's dad masa kat college was a member of a rock group.:D  Sedap juga kawan dia nyanyi.

Doktor homopati I advised whatever happens, do not take your uterus out sbb nanti mcm2 penyakit dtg.And he explained why and how.I'm not in danger but we were talking about stuffs cos' quite a no of my gfs took their uterus out.



No comments: