Sunday, November 29, 2015

Premier ibadah camp









It would be my fourth ibadah camp but this time, there's a jungle walk with tazkirah at two checkpoints.Loved it! Told Dato Hamidon to package it for government agencies and corporations so we are all aware of our expiry dates and would not steal or rob or cheat other people.

The last checkpoint was kubur Sg Pusu where ramai our colleagues and students were buried including Dr. Marzuki yg kata Hamidon paling dia marah pun he would say, Ustaz, we are weak (sambil menahan marahnya).Wow. Mmg miss his peaceful presence.

I slept at Dr Haslina's office at AMAD.Her Dean and two others slept in his room on the other wing.Tengah mlm Haslina thought depa yg sakat kita kat cermin besar tu.She saw dua lembaga satu tinggi satu rendah melambai2 frm the big glass window.She told me nak nyakat la tu.Then we heard pintu bunyi org keluar masuk byk kali sampai I naik annoyed.I nak tidur tapi depa buat bising.We had a long day. I rasa mcm nak demam.

Besoknya we found out not the guys so semua pakat balik ke rumah masing2. The event patut habis today but I dah tak larat. A pity really cos' I love doing the qiam beramai2 kat masjid. Badan rasa restful.

All Sunday I rest. Kejap lagi pi clinic.
I actually wanted to write about how smart people need not fan their bosses to get ahead.Rugi! They could work their way up sendiri with their intelligence and doa kpd Allah. Tak perlu bodek2 to naik.Yg ni I tak faham.Maybe mrk rasa low self esteem despite their qualifications and achievements.

More when I feel better.

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F
Bagus ya!

Faridah said...

Mawar: alhamdulillah ada program yg menolong mengingatkan.

Mawar said...

Kak F
Betul sekali. Saya memang jenis yang kena selalu diketuk!