Friday, December 04, 2015

Bila dah kantoi...

What do you do bila dah terkantoi? Either you are caught red-handed or only you bear witness to your own kantoi?

A few days ago, while still high on my flu drugs, I was at this special board meeting.Suara mmg terok habis that I would be better if I didn't speak. Tapi ramailah pulak kawan-kawan untuk berbual-bual.I was in and out the ladies to blow my nose.Sometimes you wonder how this mucus runs non-stop like telaga zam-zam.Sesungguhnya kuasa Allah.It's there to moist your nose and throat cos' the air can just dry us up if we breathe in without pelembab gitu.Try google about mucus.We can produce half a litre a day..with flu, it can be more.

Kuasa Allah.Kuasa Allah.

Back to my story.The second or third time I went to the ladies, I keluar je frm a cubicle, terserempak with a guy from Finance.Tiba-tiba suara dia pulak tukar jadi suara perempuan (gamaknya too shocked to see me in a gent's toilet). He said ini tandas lelaki.Mak oii.When terkantoi, remember this: keep cool, brave a face, smile and look innocent and say, tersilap bilik ya?Then cepat-cepat blah before more men enter in the droves!

Gosh.I need rest.

4 comments:

Mawar said...

Kak F,
hahah..memang perlukan rehat ni!

Anonymous said...

Mawar: lelaki bersuara halus tu witty ya? Jam-jam tu suaranya jadi wanita.Itu yang I tak tahan nak tergelak bila teringat balik peristiwa yang memalukan ini!

Mawar said...

Kak F,
mereka mesti kenal kakak.

Faridah said...

Mawar: Mana tak kenal...satu tempat kerja..takpalah...org tua mmg cepat confused. ;)