Sunday, December 03, 2017

Thank You Notes

One day I will grow old and senile. I must record some of these nice words from nice people who have crossed my path by will of Allah. Some are total strangers turned wonderful friends:

 1.

Thank you so much for sending the link to these lovely photographs. They are a lovely memento of a conference that was wonderful in every way: wonderfully organised, wonderful speakers and papers, a wonderful team of students, and you fill me with awe at how efficiently and seemingly effortlessly you kept everything going. It was indeed a pleasure to meet you and I have so much to learn from you! Very best wishes for a happy holiday season. I hope to see you in Sydney.

Warmest regards, Hsu-Ming, Australia

 2. Thank you, and thank you again for a very memorable symposium and equally memorable birthday. Congratulations and thanks for a memorable symposium. ET, Singapore

 3. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity you gave me. I really learnt a lot from the papers and talks presented at the symposium. Mahmoud, Saudi

 4.The conference was full of small miracles, amazing film and art...not so many people, but fire and talent and brains for 3 days...Carlotta, USA

5.Thank you for everything, sister. It was a dream come true. We are so blessed to have this chance at such a community/kampung/family all because of your efforts.Francis, USA

6. By far, the most organised symposium. Sonia, Australia

7. Well organised. Lily and Isabella, Philippines

8. Excellent. Amzek, India

 Cukup lah kot? The credit is not mine alone. No one can do this kinda event alone.Kudos to my students and colleagues and my kind sponsors.


2 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

Wow Prof, many congratulations!

Faridah said...

Tulah. Why didn't you come?