Monday, April 16, 2007

Better days elsewhere


Kim Leng's indoor tulips in Portland, Oregon


Nagoya Castle in the background and a tea house before you




There's no doubt, prolonged wintry days make me depressed.


Thanks to Kim Leng (of my High School days) who sent a pic of her indoor tulips.They sure cheered me up. Kim lives in Portland now (wave "hi Kim!")

Another good friend now living in Cyprus scanned me a postcard I sent him from Japan some years ago.I had loved Japan so much and this postcard brings me happy memories of warmer days.


It's a picture of the Nagoya Castle in Japan.Built in the 16th century, it was destroyed in World War Two but was rebuilt in 1959.


To my brother Tim, thanks for this postcard.Mek would be so happy to see this. :)


Mek is my (biological) sister who knows Tim.

No comments: