Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's all about trust

But where does trust come from? For me, testimonies from close/trusted friends, indicators from my solat/zikir and finally my gut feeling (which I take as valid after I'm convinced of the first two)

I'm talking about my alternative treatment. Azura rang up after she heard from Ruzy.Nak tergelak pun ada...kalau I kena tipu..it's a domino theory thingy....and my network is pretty wide.Hahaha.

But I have seen Bob 4 times.Everytime I go home, I feel like a new person (dengan izin Allah).Let's hope after detoxification, we'll see more pronounced results (ie a slimmer me).I will tell you about the detoxification later.But you may know this:

1. When we break fast, do not eat high protein.Just berbuka with rice, sayur and fruits.We want our kidneys to rehat.

2.When we drink, drink ikut cara Rasulullah (seteguk, berhenti.Buat ni sampai habis air.Sebab too much will also damage your kidneys) We need a glass of water every hour.

3. Make sure you exercise enough to release trapped chi/trapped energy.Trapped energy ni lah yang jadi penyakit cos' of poor blood circulation.Do a lot of stretching exercises esp for neck (Mary taught me ninja turtle exercise which she discovered while watching ayam makan...kan lehernya kejap panjang, kejap pendek? She did this to help her vertigo cos' pressure kat neck yang cause benda ni).

Naturalists learn from nature and it's so amazing how they find how to cope with pain by observing Nature (dalam Quran pun macam ni apa.Fadhilat from madu lebah, etc)

I can go on but Bob tak kasi cakap banyak2 cos' kalau orang tak faham concept Isogai and total well-being ni..people will be put off.But I can say this: we can have so much money but kalau badan tak sihat...tak guna juga.And I think we need to respect our body.Dia bukan machine.When you are sick, the body is trying to tell you something: stop abusing me! (I have not taken any leave for a long time save the trip to Brunei last year...and I forget I am not getting any younger).

So to all you workaholics out there: love yourself, listen to your body.Give it a break! eat well, sleep better (6-7 hours is enough), drink enough and EXERCISE (isogai ones are simple and not too painful)

7 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

I suka tips no.2.Kena practise minum seteguk.Kalau tidak gluk-gluk, 2 secs habis air dalam cawan.

Semalam I pi Gopeng.Mudir rumah anak yatim Darul Hikmah tu, Hj Jamal,bercerita tentang kawan dia di Madinah,Ustaz Mahmud Kedah.Amalan beliau untuk jadi cerdas otak- Bangun pagi, selawat,makan kismis sebiji sampai habis continue with selawat and another biji until cukup 7 biji.Everyday without fail for 40 days.Kalau missed 1 hari, restart balik for another 40 days.Jangan nak peda'ah (terkeluar dah loghat Lipis ni) diri sendiri kalau nak mengelat the routine ni.Allah nampak.Hehe..

It took him two years to do complete the 40 days routine.

Faridah said...

scary kan? I punya detoxification prog pun macam tu nanti..puasa non stop 5-10 days..kalau termakan, start balik (puasa tang ni no food langsung save the nutrient packs given to me and syrup yang takkan buat I lapar.Yikes..if I can go slim to say 47 kg mcm belum kawin..hamboi....pasti gamat!)

Memang tak leh pede'ah punya. :))

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Kalau slim sampai 47kg, Pak Nik ado partner moonwalk and terus tango ler kot.hahahaha!

By the way, have you heard the seminar on Rao on the 25th July and to be officiated by Tan Sri Ahmad Sarji.I semalam pegi Gopeng and saw the banner at the mosque nearby.

Faridah said...

Apa betul pemandangan you tentang Rao meeting ni??? But it puts me off.Feenya mesti dekat seribu ringgit.Kalau pree, tak pa.Apa agenda nya? We have lost everything except our huge ego.Itulah yang bawa kita pergi jauh.Bukan lagi ilmu atau emas.Haha.

I miss my uncle (a true Rawa to the core) Dia dah meninggal dah 2 tahun.Masa berakit ke Kuala Lipis when he was younger, he only had to think of eating whatever and God would make it possible (jenis think of ikan, ikan naik ke rakit.Think of ubi, ubi dihidang when he went visiting)Macam donggeng, kan? But remember, Rawas have power (I think he was a sufi).Bila la I nak buat buku or novel on Rawas ni??

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Wuih, super magic orang rao ni.kalah Harry Potter ni.Hehehe..

Seminar tu di sini ada link detailnya.

http://sekondakhati.blogspot.com/
Agendanya tak pasti.
Ish RM20 aje di UPSI.Tak adanya beribu-ribu.Dulu pun depa mai ke sini duit pun tak ada agaknya.Kalau dicajnya mahal-mahal sebab nak tahu sejarah asal-usul - i tukar jadi orang minanglah nampak gayanya.

Nak pergi? bagitau ya.

Nak gula kabung kg.Peruang, Budu tak?Baru ni balik ke Jerantut sempat merayau ke sana.Fuh best tengok macamana depa buat gula kabung in situ.And dapat pulak teguk nira kabung fresh!

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

http://sekondakhati.blogspot.com/2009/06/urang-rao-wajib-menyertai-seminar-ini.html

Ini link yang ada details kertas kerjanya.

Faridah said...

wah so da murah? I ni tengah tak leh berjalan.Projek Career Carnival I tengah memuncak so macamana nak ke mana2 (Sabtu ni masuk TV kot? Yang pasti Gala TV Awani this Sunday at 6.30 pm on MJ, betul tak Umaira?)

Memang hebat org kita ni.We should compile.Bukan you ke yang cerita how a waris created storm to escape the Japs masa zaman Jepun? Kalu bukan you yang cerita, I think must be my aruah uncle yang cerita of my great grandpa.Ni belum lagi cerita great grandpa jalan atas air.Hahaha (berguling2)

But it makes sense why I suka sgt mysticism of Iranian sufis (yang jenis terbang2 and jalan atas air)

Pls send whatever makanan (and you can collect the toys)Beep je bila.