Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lapar

when you are denied good meals, you'd start to appreciate all the good lives you had before.

I'm on my Detox prog, folks.No food for 24 hours for the next 5-9 days (I vowed to go for 9 but after today's fast, I think I'd be lucky to make it to the 5th day.Laparlah!!!!)

It's a different kind of hunger.I think it's just the body missing food.Nothing to munch.A kind of emptiness. A kind of void. Rasa nak nangis.But for what? That's how I feel at the moment.I think it's just missing familiarity.Like someone pining for someone close who has just died.

But the 2 puasa ganti I did according to Bob's advice (no high protein at breaking fast) went well.Waaahh...baru terjumpa nikmat puasa after lebih 4 dekad! So folks, this Ramadan, make sure you do it the right way when breaking your fast.Badan rasa ringan, you'll have lots of good energy and basically, will feel fit.

No comments: