Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An object (ok..so mean..'subject' then) to love

I am quite convinced that we might need to 'rent' a baby to love during our week days.We thought of adoption..but we are too busy to play mom and dad again.I also suspect Z will be a bit jealous if we had another child as an object of love... (right Z?).

But it gets to feel really like we have no sense of direction at times especially if either one of us is away...last nite Nik was kind enough to change his plans of sleeping over at his conference venue (he came back for me...how sweet).I was at Sal's..with my mom and came back pretty late and went shopping after that. :)

So where do I go to rent babies? The closest we can get is to visit Naily (Nik's adorable niece) every opportunity we can.But she's not friendly with us.Sad, sad life! :)

Soon, there will be 2 boys coming over to stay with us.Budak2 hafiz.I'm looking fwd to this.But it's not easy to feed them...can't just take them to my fav. restaurants with no halal logo, can I? I have to be sensitive to their religious diet.

I wish I had more kids now.I like gals.I think they are adorable and it's fun dressing them up.

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

Kalau ada baby boleh rent, i nak jugak Dr.. hehe.. for now i berkasih sayang dengan my two cats.. jaga macam baby jugak, batuk, selsema, demam bawak pi jumpa vet.. kadang-kadang kene cebokkan.. hihi..

Faridah said...

Lady: you nak try tak the new place I found? Dia boleh correct kita punya organ dalaman/the whole body system...kot2 nanti boleh beranak kembar sekali (lagi ~ for me).Email me for details Faridah dot Manaf at gmail dot com.Tak mahal pun.You muda lagi..I ni dah pre-menopause tapi kalau pregnant sekali lagi..syoknya.

Noor Hidayah Mohamed Yunan said...

Dr F,

Apa jadi dekat "Farewell motherhood". Heheh...
and the new place that you have found...boleh kasik awet muda x? hmm...I don't look my age---really need to do something that costs less...

Faridah said...

Hidayah: 'Farewell to Motherhood' affirms the need to be a mother.It's a protest against everything that hinders motherhood.
The world is set against women wanting to be moms but keen on making them pregnant irresponsibly.:))

I'll give you details of the lady when you see me.Memang her treatment can reverse our biological age.No need nanotech products.She looks like a young adult (18 tahun, OK?)

But beauty consciousness aside, we must stay healthy.