Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Oldies

If you like me, grew up on the 60s-80s music, you'd love Olivia Newton-John and Cliff Richard (this post is about them)

Eeeee..I didn't know they had a r/ship! Look at the clips below.Cliff (who people thought was a gay for much of his life..which of cos' he denied..thank God..I love him!)so lovey dovey with Oli...but the last clip is so funny..after kissing her, he went umph..like no chemistry there.Gay, kot? :))

Oli ni pun liar juga.So many boyfriends (she was involved with one of the band boys of the Shadows..not Cliff then but Bruce Welch..uh huh..a married man)..banyak kali kawin (of cos'..she so sweet)but Cliff and Oli continue to be close friends even after her recent marriage in 2009 to the Founder of Alternative Medicine in Oz.Heh heh. I keep track of all these.Ingat apa? :))

My memory of ONJ is basically Grease and her Let's Get Physical song/video clip (we were doing our bridging course in Hamilton NZ, staying at YWCA hall..loads of crazy things going on then.Like an old woman, I am being nostalgic.Hahaha)

Anyway, let's play those songs again and re-energise (too much wedding food this weekend).

2 comments:

orangkampung said...

remember the easter party, ticket easter egg, theme - black, fauzi pakai baju melayu hitam. gila budak-budak pempuan tu semua.lagu physical hit masa tu kan....i can still c u there....

Faridah said...

Ummu: I worry of some memory lapse here...easter party with the Fiji boys? That was Michael Jackson hits.Hahaha.Crazy! :))

I can't imagine Fauzi partying in baju melayu.I remember our Dorian Gray..big screen guy (how did we know he was an Architect? Maybe he was jobless albeit driving an expensive car)..got him to bar-b-q with us one summer day.We had so much guts! :))

Alas..Olivia is now a breast cancer survivor (nanoo nanoo..return to earth)..we have grown up kids who may go through what we went through..I see my gal having fun with her college boys (and gals).And we now talk about how the government should build sophisticated old folks homes with great facilities...

Tak ke KL ke nanti? Should get together with the other gals.