Sunday, October 31, 2010

Exciting weeks ahead

Hello folks!

The final exams have started. Nov will be a busy month : what's with the marking, thesis examining, travels, weddings, guests staying over! Somehow I'd miss meeting Carlotta who'd be in KL on Nov 23/24.I thought of meeting up with her in Spore but I'd still be away.Watch this space for news. If all goes well, I'd be able to report live from dangerous places.

Hilary Clinton is also visiting our university (ISTAC campus). I do not count this as part of my exciting news. :)) If Obama came, I'd be excited.Haha.


Meanwhile, enjoy what is left of the year. I can't believe how fast time went.For those celebrating Deepavali, have a good one.

4 comments:

Asma' Umm Hudzaifah said...

The ever so busy Dr. Faridah..hehe. Will you be around Malaysia on the 13th of Nov? I'd like to invite you to my wedding in Shah Alam inshaAllah.

Faridah said...

Asma: ada! ada! Oh please invite me.I love attending alums' weddings.Haha.I would have just returned from somewhere then.Just in time.Hopefully ada rezeki.

Congrats! And who is the lucky guy?

Asma' Umm Hudzaifah said...

waa do come if u r free.wud love to see you again.

where can i post ur invite?

i'll be marrying imran, met him early this year and he proposed a month after :D

Faridah said...

Asma': lucky lucky Imran. :) Mail it out to the Dept's addy: DELL (KIRKHS), IIUM, Jalan Gombak, 53100Kuala Lumpur.Thanks.