Wednesday, March 16, 2011

High drama pagi ni

It poured like mad this morn.Hubby warned me NOT to keluar early (flash flood in Kota Damansara, city of sin).I had to call Tan and say I'd drop by after work to sign a few docos.

Pagi ni was busy trying to persuade the big boss to attend our event/s on Saturday.Busy sms-es back and forth dalam kekalutan hujan pagi.Not easy to negotiate with your Boss.Takda sapa berani nak beritau dia apa2.Akhirnya I ambik keputusan berani mati and text-ed him what I thought.Hahaha.But I put it like I was trained in PR work (I do it better than my husband sometimes!).Phew..bukan senang weh! But alhamdulillah Dato Seri said OK to our plans on Saturday.I'm sure Dato' Azmi did his bit as well.I know my Dean did his best too.

Let's hope the other Dato CEO is OK with time.Kat Msia, people always arrive late, kan? It gives me the jitters.

By this time next year, folks, I want a new job.A job that will give me ocean view and lots of spa time.

3 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

usm then prof :)

Anonymous Devil said...

dr.! don't go away from dell! you're like the beacon of dell already. hehe. by the way, i think you have been doing too much admin work, right? i, for one, think that admin work is much more tiring than teaching. why did you switch to admin work anyway?

Faridah said...

Linux: USM..yay...a possibility..if my family agrees to move. :)

Xlan: thankyouthankyou. Admin was not a choice...I agreed cos' I didn't know how to say No to my Bosses.But I must say, no one put a gun to my head and there are fun times (in fact more fun than not but teaching is still my real love)
It's OK, admin is not for life at the uni.After a certain term, we go back to teaching full time and I think the time is soon.InsyaAllah. :)