Friday, March 18, 2011

Rehearsal

I never believed in rehearsals since I left school but IIUM suka sgt buat rehearsal.Mcm budak sekolah.

But after today's experience, I understand why better! Hoboy! Things can really go wrong if you do not rehearse.Suruh budak2 KAED buat launching gimmick but KAED kids are always busy.Suruh datang, tak datang.Suruh buat tu, lain yang keluar.In the end, Dr Haslina and I terpaksa buat cerita launching gimmick depa ni...but when you pay peanuts..what can you expect, kan? Budak2 pulak tahun 2...but I think they learn a lot from working with us (and team from the Bank).Dr H and I memang demanding. :))

But at the rehearsal, things didn't match at all..puas kita fikir how to solve the prob.Budak2 tu nampak tensi habis..mana nak fikir assignments due..and our project besok..but we gave them some suggestions.Hopefully things will go well besok.

My mom did her 3rd prosedure on her fistula hand.I went kejap but the surgery ptg baru boleh buat.Prof Hanafiah told his team of docs how lovely a lady my mom was (my sisters and I were like looking at each other and signalling iya la tu..hahaha.But memang the docs at HUKM love my mom sebab dia kinky.Hahaha).

Sal and Kak Ngah were the only ones who could hang around for the surgery (mcm biasalah.I pray that Allah reward them with the best).I'll visit besok after my event, InsyaAllah.

No comments: