Wednesday, March 30, 2011

M for mystery, M for mom

My mom is back in the hospital.3 days today.She looks like she's getting worse.So they transferred her to CCU for close monitoring.The thing is we can't sleepover. I spent all morning with her at the hospital, sempat baca 3x yassin.Then I had to leave for work.Itupun Dr H helped cover KBM meeting. I text-ed my ustaz and asked if he could offer a special prayer for my mom.He said OK.Not long after that, Kak Ngah (who dropped by at lunch hours) rang to say mak went into a deep sleep sampai 7 org kejutkan dia tak sedar2.By now her readings of everything were normal.When she finally woke up, she said ada orang bawak dia jalan2..turun and naik bukit, bawak pi sungai hitam berlumpur, got kala jengking and left her in a boat..she knew she would not find her way back and would have drowned.Then the mysterious thing was the conversation she heard of two creatures:

A: ni semua bencana 2 orang tu.

B: Yang mana?

A: Dia dah pergi kerja

B: Yang mana?

A: Yang sakit tulang belakang tu

Funny right? No one sakit tulang belakang in the family except me.Did I save my mom cos' I baca Yassin before I left for work? Was it ustaz's special prayer that brought her back? But the two creatures tried again 4 times throughout the day..trying to take my mom on a longgggg journey.Everytime there would be someone who would wake her up again. Tonight we worry cos' it's no entry at CCU after 7.30pm.I just pray to Allah our Mom will be OK.I can only visit in the morning.

And we pray it's not her time to go...yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous Devil said...

dr., be strong, for your mom especially. i'm sure she needs it. will surely pray for your mom too. and your mom's nightmare is quite chilling i must say, and mysterious too.

Faridah said...

Xlan:kan? is it syaitan or what? I can'y wait to see her in the morning.Waktu sekarang is 3.38 am.I have prob sleeping!

Humaira Bt. Raslie said...

I am reading this at 4 am and yes, it is indeed creepy la Dr F. I hope your mother will feel better soon; my prayers would be for her speedy recovery and for Allah to grant you with ikhlas, istiqamah, patience and compassion when looking after your mom. I know what it is like looking after someone at a hospital; my granny was hospitalized a few weeks ago and although she was not a difficult patient to look after, staying at the hospital (even if it's as comfortable as Al-Islam) requires a lot of those things above.

Faridah said...

Humaira: thanks.Memang creepy.I think it is syaitan trying to sesatkan kita di saat2 terakhir.I was with her all morning again and she went into that long trip again.But I came prepared.My fren ajar baca Surah Al Hasyr ayat 21-24and tiup kat telinga.I did and she woke up immediately.She's so fragile and confused.May Allah protect her from syaitan yang durjana.

F A L T 0 said...

stay strong dr. saya mendoakan dari kejauhan..

Faridah said...

Fat: thks.Semalam dia OK, pagi ni down balik.And my ustaz said he received an sms from my mother (tapi no takda).So pelik.My mom does not have a hp.Knows not the ustaz's tel no.None of my siblings knows the ustaz's tel no.So soalannya: siapakah yang menghantar my ustaz sms kosong but just the name of my mom without tel no.Spoookkkkkyyyyyy....

Mawar said...

Sis F
doa saya untuk mak dan Sis F sekeluarga. really spookyyyyy!