Monday, June 18, 2012

The end of my regime

Upon being told I would no longer be heading CERDAS, I text-ed a couple of people including Nik.His text made me laugh: an end to the regime of Nor Faridah.

Kah3.It was a fun regime.Well, dictators would always say that,yah? :)
It is time to move on.I would still be kept busy with the Fest next year and the never ending invitations to speak at conferences.I won't be lonely, folks.Worry not for me.In fact, I want to be left alone so that I could focus on my writing.Both academic and creative ones.

But CERDAS has taught me a lot..and I appreciate every min of it.Will miss my team/friends but life is about moving on and giving better,regardless of where or who you are. You the King or you the Pauper.

Watch this space for future adventures. :)

5 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

congrats prof :)

Faridah said...

Thanks Ubuntu..are you congratulating me for being free from admin post? You read my mind well.Smile.

ubuntu_linux said...

can i say yes? :)but i am congratulating u for having done a wonderful jobs (i enjoy reading all your experiences during ur tenure). but having said that, teacher is always a teacher. no matter how good they are as director etc (e.g: prof), teaching is much more satisfying, betul x prof? my supervisor who is a dep. dean always says this :)

Anonymous Devil said...

i agree with mr. ubuntu! hehe. bukan ape. kesian with students who do not have the opportunity to be your students. rugi tu.. hehe.

Faridah said...

You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much. God bless.:)