Thursday, June 28, 2012

30,000 voters and more

Prof. Farid,Prof Ainul and I were ASA reps to the high tea with PM Najib at Sri Perdana.No one else wanted to go..possibly due to another compulsory event on campus..the Quality Day.Managed to drop by and caught up with some news with some friends I had not seen for some time.

I thought the memorandum sent by MAAC was fair.But the question that shook the hall..at least my table..was a grp of women asking Najib to be seconded to KPT since he did well with the Women's Ministry ..what a slap to Khalid!! Wough..thot I was surrounded by fan holders...Prof. Che Husna sitting next to me was cool on her ph., texting her Boss.Haha.

Najib ni pandai juga buat lawak.In his stress on the need to close gap between the rich and poor in the country, he highlighted some poor places which would be so ulu tht it would be a wonder to get successful kids out of these places.Kg Bantal in Jerantut was cited as an example.He said..entah iya ke tak...the kg was named bantal cos' people who finally got thr would fall asleep immediately if disorongkan bantal due to the long and tiring journey.Kah3x.

I thought Sarawak lagi terok.Just then as though he read my mind..he said in Sarawak, there's this plc which I have to pronounce carefully..Kg Ulu Lachau..which is so remote bla bla bla.We have a funny PM,folks.But that is all there is.:))

Farid asked me, apakah achievement kita with this trip? I said kita dapat bergambar dgn Rosmah (gambar Rosmah on the wall).

Let's hope Najib kasi kita satu senator if his gomen is re-elected.Profs jeles Jins Shamsudin dan artis2 je dpt jadi senator...

No comments: